Please see the below video for current guidance on delivering first aid during the coronavirus pandemic:
Due to the current Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak, there are several important changes to CPR that you should take note of in the video below:
- We cannot run training sessions in person at this time. If you would like to learn life saving skills, watching the training videos at home whilst noting the changes to the method detailed below could be an educational and fun alternative
- If someone is unconscious and not breathing normally call 999
- Do not put your face close to theirs. Use a towel or a piece of clothing and lay it over the mouth and nose.
- Do not give rescue breaths but start hands-only CPR
- Use a public access defibrillator if there is one available